We are Doctors who help future doctors, dentists and vets get places at Medical, Dental and Veterinary schools.

Blue Peanut can now offer its partner schools discounted medical school interview training and UCAT (UKCAT) preparation courses. Our schools training programmes are researched and delivered by fully qualified doctors who teach at UK medical schools.

97.3% of our students 2018 Entry have at least one offer. Our methods are proven and successful.

97.3% of our students 2018 Entry have at least one offer. Our methods are proven and successful.

Medical School Interview Course for Schools

  • Our research indicates we cover 90% of the curriculum used in current UK medical school interview assessments. We offer guidance on the remaining 10%.

  • Training is delivered only by fully qualified NHS doctors who are experienced in medical education. We believe we are the only UK provider to insist on this.

  • We have extensive experience in helping students that academically gifted, but struggle and lack confidence in medical school interviews.

  • Practice MMI stations can be included throughout the day with individual feedback for students

  • Our provisional success rates for 2019 entry is currently 98% of students obtaining an offer. Some students performed so well at interview that they were given better offers than those advertised.

  • We also cover dentistry and veterinary medicine. If students are present who are applying for these courses we include specific training for them.

  • Telephone follow up and pastoral care is provided for the school and students right up to interview day if needed.

  • We can provide online access to course materials and support material on request.

  • Our positive satisfaction rates are over 99%. We are trusted by students, teachers, parents and other doctors.

Personal feedback is provided to students. We are doctors who teach at UK medical schools. We believe there is no one else better qualified to teach in this field.

Personal feedback is provided to students. We are doctors who teach at UK medical schools. We believe there is no one else better qualified to teach in this field.

We teach in person. We do not use medical students or faceless tutors recruited from the internet. That’s Dr Mannan teaching in the photo!

We teach in person. We do not use medical students or faceless tutors recruited from the internet. That’s Dr Mannan teaching in the photo!

The course content and timetable can be customised based on the needs of the students and school.

The course content and timetable can be customised based on the needs of the students and school.

We can custom design courses based on your requirements and the number of students. We look after medicine, dentistry and veterinary medicine applicants.

We can custom design courses based on your requirements and the number of students. We look after medicine, dentistry and veterinary medicine applicants.

UCAT (UKCAT) Training Programme for Schools

  • Training is delivered only by fully qualified NHS doctors who are experienced in medical education and experienced sixth form teachers. We believe we are the only UK provider to insist on this.

  • We teach proven strategies in each section of the exam. We have used our own research to develop these, having looked at hundreds of past questions. Our students get results.

  • Feedback has been positive from all our students as well as teachers and parents with satisfaction rates of over 99%. We have posted testimonials on our website.

  • We can include access to thousands of UKCAT practice questions from our own question bank and access to our online support materials and coursework.

Blue Peanut Medical Education for Schools

  • We can come to your school and deliver our training on site. Course timetables can be customised to your requirements.

  • Our fees for this service are fully negotiable.

  • If your school has relatively few applicants for medicine, we can offer discounted group prices on our public day courses.

Our own research indicated we cover 90% of the medical school interview curriculum. MMI and Traditional.

Our own research indicated we cover 90% of the medical school interview curriculum. MMI and Traditional.

To discuss how Blue Peanut can help your students secure Medical, Dental and Veterinary school places, please get in touch with us.

Please e-mail support@bluepeanut.co.uk to arrange an informal and no obligation talk direct with one of our doctors.